Thursday 9 February 2012

Journal: 9-02-2012

Today Daisy and I thought it would be a good idea to go and re-shoot the ending "bed animation" as we wanted it to actually look like DJ DES was getting back into bed. This re-shoot was an amazing success as we managed to finish it just ten minutes! We went back to school and I made the photo animation and it looks really good.

Here it is:




Our teacher Miss Whittaker thought it would be a good idea to actually see DJ DES dj-ing but we was finding it very difficult to find a DJ that would let us use their decs. So instead I thought it would be a good idea to use our music department as they have a recording booth. Me, Daisy and Sarah stayed after school to shoot this and it looks really good. Hopefully now I will be able to make it look as best as it can in final cut! I did start to edit it in but am not fully happy with it yet.

Today I also finished my poster and digipak, well so I thought I had. I had finished my digipak so had moved onto my poster when I found a really cool effect so wanted to use that in my digipak also so they look the same. I am now nearly finished my digipak but have just got to put the final touches to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment